Pages

Sunday, July 03, 2011

60 and 80

While being in Ohio is a highlight, it was even a bigger highlight to celebrate my grandparents 60th wedding anniversary and my grandpa's 80th birthday.


Of course, the kids had fun playin ol time water in the bucket.


I know Grandma won't love this picture, but I am so mad its the only picture I have of them that night.  I love my Grandparents and have always looked up to them.  My husband absolutely adores them too.  I pray someday that Ryan and I are sitting in the same chairs.  Although we didn't get married when we were 20, I hope to say that we were married for 60 years.  What an example to our young marriage.  Thank you Grandma and Grandpa for always being there for us, to comfort us, send us letters in Florida, visit us often, building a clubhouse in the woods, having sleep-overs, letting us eat candy when moms said no, letting us drink pop, bang on the piano, sunday night cookouts, country cousins love, and especially showing us God's love in your wonderful marriage. 


Who can beat topping off a night with some good ol Popsicles.

Posted by Picasa

No comments: