Pages

Tuesday, November 04, 2008

Election and Politics

I haven't blogged in awhile so here are some updates. We all have our differences on politics. Amendment 2 passed with a mere 62% is passage. We needed 60 to pass, YES, as sad as that is. To be quite honest with you I found it very interesting that we, (florida) with the state of California found that marriage does stand for ONE man and ONE woman. Good thing!! Honestly, I am pretty sure the bible stated that from the very beginning. Anyways, enough of that

About Obama, I actually kind of like him, i didn't vote for him, but he is growing on me. I can't imagine what would have happened if he wouldn't have gotten elected.

Prayers.

He seems to have a wonderful family. I am very happy for them. We need to see this!!

Prayers.

CHANGE, we all know one guy can't do it... we all need to work together to do this,

Prayers.

We need to pray for the people that lead our country everyday.

No comments: