Pages

Thursday, December 10, 2009

Things I have missed

i have been in ohio for almost 2 months, and didn't realize the things that i missed

- my moms cookies
- buehlers creme sticks
- heated garage
- scarlett's little dog yapping when we pull in
- osu games with the crowd
- my ohio friends
- having to slow down going over railroad tracks
- going to the grocery store and barely making it back out, due to talking
- lots of cousins running around
- consignment shops are the bomb in ohio
- Shari's crock pot dinners
- the fields covered with corn that the farmers didn't have time to combine
- grandma and grandpas house on sunday nights
- the barn... thanks mark
- curt figuring out how much babies do cry...especially mine
- driving to the gas station and knowing everyone that is pumping
- birthday parties every other day...yes family, i enjoy them!!
- feeling the need to pull my antenna up on my phone, due to lack of connection
- my ohio family

and much more but just thought i would list what was at the top of my mind

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

Loved your Christmas card - great pictures of the family! By the way - I thought I was the only one who missed Buehlers cream sticks. You can't get cream sticks out here in Kansas! Have a great time in Ohio.

davis anderson peters said...

Jill, so glad to hear I'm not the only one who misses all the unique stuff about my Hometown! Loved the blog!