Pages

Saturday, January 12, 2013

Sweet Candy

I really am so blessed.  I know God has plans in all of this.  But I truly have some amazing friends across the state, country and world.  Candy's husband set up this trip as a surprise for Candy to open on Christmas - yes, to come visit me....don't laugh.  I felt sorta bad as she was flying to "cold Ohio to see me." but I was going to take it. 
We sorta met when I first moved to Florida but our friendship just grew as the years did.  We started to do life together and when that happens you are bound to find an amazing friendship.
The support that I have from these girls is just amazing!  I am always up-lifted when I hang with these girls.  You want to talk about encouragers.
The cool part is that the hubbys are not only supportive to each other as well, but they are supportive in what their wives need.  They are in tune to us, our friendship!
I just love this picture as my girl is just stunning!  (and yes, I am like 4+months pregnant)
Days before we moved from Florida, we spent the day at the beach.  Thankful for those precious memories.
Thankful for our kids friendship!
While she was here, we got up super early to hit Scarlett's first UpWard game and then we were off for the day.
I snapped this picture real quick as it was at the local little breakfast place we went to....I had never been there and it was so cute!  Everything was from Ohio, so it was nice to show this Floridan girl around.  Click here to check out Wildflower Cafe.
So thankful and blessed that God placed Candy and her family in our life.  What a memorable weekend!


Posted by Picasa

No comments: