Pages

Monday, October 17, 2011

Fire Truck Days

The local fire department came to visit Scarlett's school.  I was volunteering that day so I was able to snap some pictures.  Scarlett was one of the kids that "sprayed water" as she called it.  She talked about it all day.


This is Scarlett's class in front of the truck.  They seemed to really enjoy what the fire fighters were telling them.


I asked Scarlett what she wanted to be when she grows up.  She still wants to be the person that "puts chocolate on the hotel beds at night."


After the little field trip outside, the children came in and created a fire truck.  I love going into her classroom.  It gives me a different feel of "teaching." For so many years, I was on the other side of the fence.  The only reason I don't like it is because I feel that much older, but its so neat to spend time with her growing up.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: