Pages

Saturday, November 05, 2011

The other Jill

The other Jill had her third baby and I wanted to throw her a little sprinkle (aka small shower without presents)


I ran with the orange and green theme.


I decorated with legos too.  It was to represent how the Ronks have built their beautiful family, piece by piece.


The food was mostly green and orange.



Can you tell I had a little fun with the colors?



The cupcakes were made by a sweet friend starting her own cupcake business. 


The other Ryan and Jill


and their two children


until they added the third.


Of course, sometimes Scarlett thinks she is part of their family.


It was hosted at the wine and cheese shoppe along AIA in Hammock Beach.  It's a little casual place to throw a small party and the location was perfect.
 

We tried to grab a few fun shots too!


We have laughed and cried over the past few years together.  She has helped me in so many ways, I just couldn't wait to host a little party in her honor.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: