Pages

Thursday, October 15, 2009

Nicki and Regina

Nicki and Regina came down to Florida for a few days. It was so nice to have them in town and I needed a break from the kids. Although, Willow was extremely fussy that week, I did get a little night out with them.


Nicki painting Scarlett's nails. She couldn't think past the thought of them coming until Nicki painted her nails.

 


oh my and the car... do you see the luxuries of not having kids right now, do ya? I am not sure if they were trying to pull off a brittany spears but they put Scarlett in the back of their car and went to the gym.
 


This picture was taken before we went out for sushi one night to meet a few friends. We all wore black! Nicki and regina had surprised me and went shopping that day for me and brought me a whole new wardrobe (yep, i am not quite into my size 6 yet)
 


that ol camera, i need a new one, this picture is blurry of us at the sushi place!!
 
Posted by Picasa

No comments: