Pages

Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Blog day of Silence


Please pray for this family as Matt died in a car accident.  He leaves behind Julee and Preslee.  You can read her post HERE

My heart breaks as I can't imagine having your husband one minute and then the next minute you can't talk to him, he is gone, you will never see him again.  My heart is broken for her.  I think more so because I still have my husband and I am so thankful.  But in the last week it has made me thing about my conversations and things that I "think are important."  Sometimes we don't understand God's timing, but I am so glad that Julee holds on to the Word and I am confident that she will continue too.

You can check out the link of some footage of him HERE
Pray for those who have had personal losses recently - whether a loved one, job or marriage - many are hurting.  And pray in the Spirit on all occasions with all kinds of prayers and requests. With this in mind, be alert and always keep on praying for all the Lord’s people.
Ephesians 6:18


No comments: