Pages

Saturday, October 20, 2012

Trunk or Treat

Our Halloween season started off with a Trunk or Treat at Scarlett's school.
Scarlett has become good friends with a few classmates and we went trick or trunking with one of the girls and her family.  Also, we brought along our little neighbor girl too.  What a blessing to have dad's that are involved, thank you!!
The night was so beautiful and it wasn't cold yet!
 In the past few months, I met a great friend and here she is passing out candy while her mother in law loves on Lane.  Yes I am spoiled!! Anne is such a sweet heart and has helped me in so many ways.  I am so thankful for all the people God puts into my life.
 We have been known to do some pretty cool "trunk or treats"
 next year - game on!!!....
you can take a look at our "Trunk" from last year at our church in Florida at this link: Blessed World
Posted by Picasa

No comments: