Pages

Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Family pics

So I decided for our Christmas cards this year, I would attempt to take our "pictures."
This was one of them on our card!
But some were just too funny, the girls laughing at a random leaf and Lane just chillin.
Our little handsome man!
You would never guess by these pictures that the girls were FREAKING out about LAYING on leaves....they wanted to move them....ha
They were such champs and I am so thankful for our little blessings!
This might be one of my favorites.  The colors were BEAUTIFUL!!  One thing that I have encouraged with the girls is to be best buds....with each other.  Sisters are with us forever and I love to watch their little friendship bond together.  They are so sweet to each other and we are so thankful!
Fun times in the grass!
 
  


Goofy-ness is setting in....
little Lane had just had enough....
and the girls were just having to much fun by the end of the evening.  Hope you enjoyed the "behind the scenes" of our photo shoot!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: