Pages

Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Happy Thanksgiving

Our little Turkey just loves preschool.  She is doing so good in school!  I went the day they had their THanksgiving feast and enjoyed the festivities.
I can't say enough about Sarah, who is the director at Willow's preschool.  She has a heart of gold and loves the Lord.  She is such a blessing to our family as she teaches Scarlett's Sunday School class on Sunday, loves on Willow during the week (although she is not her teacher, she sees her for drop off and pick up) and loved on my Lane during Thanksgiving.  She is pursuing the surrogate route for another family, and has three children of her own.  She is a blessing to so many people and I am honored to know her.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Sarah Burggraf said...

I feel equally blessed that God sent your family to Cincy! I've loved getting to know all of you & share in your lives! Thanks for the shout out! Very nice!