Pages

Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Bringing the Rain

Scarlett called Nana and Papaw... she kept saying " me" "me" and hugging the phone....

I missed a funeral that I would have loved to attend and pay my respects ...

Scarlett goes to the fridge everyday and points to some of the most important people in our lives...

We are so blessed to have a wonderful group of friends and neighbors that we can depend on...

My little niece is making huge gains in school and I would love to help her even more...

We miss our families and friends up north like nobody's business...

Bringing the Rain


1 comment:

Ingold Co. said...

yep, you sure did bring the rain...we got quite a bit today...but can't complain when the temperature was close to 60 in OH in February! Had fun doing the VD craft today with Tori's class...will have to show you how it turned out sometime. Take care and see you next weekend!! Reese wants to paly with Scarlett everytime she goes to Gpa and Gma's...she can't understand why she isn't there!!