Pages

Saturday, March 28, 2009

IKEA


If you haven't visited IKEA, I am not sure if I recommend it. You will end up with the

BED and the DRESSER

The whole BEDDING SET


The nice squeeze home from Orlando and all the luggage form the weekend!!


Actually to be quite honest, I had did some research... after not liking what I saw in the expensive furniture stores, I had no choice but to bargain shop. After looking at other places that had a BED AND a DRESSER = at least 1000.00

We went to IKEA and spent less than 600.00 on everything including the bedding which was great because Pottery Barn is cute, but really, seriously I can't waste that kind of money when my daughter is going to pee, puke, draw, color and mark up her sheets!!

Yipee!!! A happy family with a wonderful buy.... btw... if you know my grandpa, you know he loves to shop, ask him what he thought of IKEA.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

IKEA is great - some of us girls went to the Dallas are for a flea market and stopped at IKEA on the way back. We spent over 3 hrs there! The bed and bedding looks great.