Pages

Wednesday, July 01, 2009

Last days up north


We went to visit with mark moser (father in laws) parents in the nursing homes one night. I didn't get any pictures of them but I did get a picture of scarlett chasing the ducks and then they took off after her and she couldn't believe it. It was so funny.
Adam and his girlfriend whom i just met while visiting in Ohio!!


We had a 4th of July party with the Lehmans (Shari's family) and Scarlett and London were able to meet and play together!! ...they are from Kansas .. her link is step by step and she is linked to my blog!


On the last day in Ohio, we went golfing. We were paired with the Reese's and had a great time. I literally hit my drive up by the green...you can even see the flag in the background ...it was a scramble and they actually used my drive. It was too good to be true so we took a quick picture!!


Posted by Picasa

No comments: