Pages

Saturday, June 27, 2009

days up north



So my mom couldn't say No
the kids wanted to drive the lawnmower...aka tractor
1. we were never allowed to mess up dads lawn mowing lines
2. we were never allowed to just waste gas driving the lawn mower
3. grand kids can do anything
4. don't tell my dad


Around my birthday, Nicki one of my bestest friends, took me to dinner at the wasabi in Fairlawn... we were lucky enough to sit by this man who has been married forever and out about traveling for his job....anyway, he was our entertainment...needless to say we had a wonderful evening eating and shopping...


This is the gang at the ORrville Parade that we go to each year...


This is the Maibachs with the baltics and Scarlett in the mix...it was quite interesting but the kids loved the parade and this spot has been our stomping ground now for 2 years...yipee... don't ya love it amy

Posted by Picasa

No comments: