Pages

Thursday, June 25, 2009

It's coming



I have had many request to post pictures of the wedding. It really was the reason we have spent so much time in Ohio. We wanted to be around for Ashley and Dan's wedding.

I have just updated about a week or two, so if you continue to scroll down you will see new post. However, I haven't even touched the wedding week of pictures, so I will get them up this week! They are just beautiful pictures of the bride and groom!

Here is a sneak peak...with more to come!!




If you think these pictures are good, you should see the bride!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Steve said...

Hi Jill and Ryan, Scarlett looks very pretty...as usual.
I checked the house yesterday, pool looks fine, water level good. Watered the plants inside and out front. Not to worry, have fun.
Steve

The Bean's said...

SCARLETT IS SO PRETTY!
I am so happy to see all the pictures of everything! I can't wait for more. Oh..and I loved your dress Jill.. it looked great!