Pages

Wednesday, June 10, 2009

O-H-I-O

Scarlett is literally counting down the days and can't quite stand it.

She is so confused to the fact that we are driving.

food for thought:

- can't wait for Ohio sweet corn and Amy's strawberries
- a chair fell on my toe and i don't think its broken because it hurts so bad
- packing is always a nightmare especially for a month
- ryan gets in late tonight from Alambama and then we book it out in the morning
- our pool feels great right now and had to drag scarlett out of it today
- hope to do some shopping up north ... some of my favorite consignment shops....here i come
- jewelry party was a hit .... hopefully helped out my girlfriend Rochelle

check out hollingsworthgallery.com ... my neighbor Tom and Arlene invited us to an open house on June 13th, but we aren't going to be able to make it ... we love going to art shows!! Its a great experience for Scarlett and its something that Ryan and I have never usually done before!

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

I am ready to get to Ohio also - we will be out the last week of June beginning of July - will you still be around?

Whenever I see O-H-I-O spelled out like that - I have to think of the little song we learned "it's round on the ends and high in the middle"

London needs some Ohio State appearal