Pages

Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Jointhepinkarmy.com

With October around the corner, the Florida Hospital's in Florida are keeping me busy with the jointhepinkarmy.com campaign.


I have been involved with some advertisements.


Yep, I think they just asked me a question that I was not ready for.


If you haven't joined the pink army, please do so to help spread the awareness.  Go to jointhepinkarmy.com and enlist, then when it says who referred you, enter in my name.  This campaign in Central Florida is spreading fast across the state.  It is a great cause and I am so excited to be a part of it.  Catching this disease early gives a cure, catching it too late can cost a life.  I encourage you that if you haven't had a yearly exam to go and do it.  The other catch is that it benefits your children too.  Research has shown know that if the parents don't have it, the chances are less likely for the children.  (although not true in all cases)  Thank you!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: