Pages

Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Video Shoot

I love these cookies from Cookie Cousins.  Find them on facebook and like their page!  I will be ordering some because they are soooo yummy!  This cookie talks about jointhepinkarmy.com.


I was honored to be a part of the video shoot for the Florida Hospitals.  It is amazing that women all over Florida will view this video and I will be talking on it.  (I know that doesn't surprise you....talking +jill= hot mess).  When women in the state of Florida join the pink army, they can choose to host a "pink party,"  the hospital gives them a video to show at their party and I am guessing that is what this shot was for.  I am usually all hands in on supporting and don't really ask questions. 


I had a blast.  I am so thankful for all the help of my girlfriends who babysat for my kids.  I couldn't have done the day/afternoon/evening without the help of friends pitching in to help me.  THANKS!!!


Love, LOVE this ballon fun!!  Wishing I would have brought the girls with me as they really would have been entertained popping each of these ballons. 


Of course, since I was in Orlando and we don't have a sonic where I live....the obvious was to stop and get a fruit sonic shake...YUMMY!! There burgers and fries are wonderful too, or so I hear.


Posted by Picasa

No comments: