Pages

Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Christmas in Wayne County

After we opened up presents in Cincy with our own little family, we ventured to Wayne County to do our extended Christmas activities!!
My sister and hubby with her 8 children!
The kids having fun at Grandma Hartzler's.
Then, we were off to Ryan's dad's and enjoyed the twins opening presents too!
Nana made some yummy soups for the evening and we think this is going to be a great tradition!
The Butler girls were going to town on their stockings!
The girls love to give pappaw "peas" because they know he doesn't like them.
the girls love spending time with their cousins....
Scarlett thanking Grandma Hartzler for her gift!
We were attempting a "snow photo shoot" but
well, we sorta got one picture
But the group picture was turning into a snow storm....
We had to throw in the towel and just get a picture of mommy and daddy
love
We went to Granmda I-I's too
Uncle Dan is so great with the kids!
The girls got missme jeans and my sister, Amy trying to pretend she is cool too. 

The girls got some under-armor too so they were beyond stoked! (Sidenote: check out my nephew Cooper in the background all dressed up, ha)

Then, we have my single, no drama brother who I hardly ever get in pictures, and this was the only one I found.  We had a Merry Christmas and we hope you all did too.  We love to enjoy the real reason for the season and also enjoy all the extra stuff like visiting with family.  
Posted by Picasa

No comments: