Pages

Friday, December 21, 2012

Oh Christmas Tree

So this year I decided to wrap 25 books for the kids to open each day in December.  It went great until about day 4....ha, kidding.  We really did great with these books and had a different story everyday, and they loved opening a present too!  This is our Ohio State Tree!!
Willow bean decorating the "ornament tree"
We basically call this our Charlie Brown tree as my mom gave us this tree when we first got married (I think because she had it for 20+ years too)
We made homemade goodies!
Of course, they LOVED the cut-outs.
Don't worry, the ones they slobbered on, licked up, sprinkled and spit on.... I didn't serve them.  You can see my "gold tree" in the background!
Just loved what they did with the cut outs!
I made some "lights" and actually ended up pretty impressed with my baking abilities.
Of course, I ordered some from Julie Baumans Sweet Shoppe too!  Not sure if you can click on her fb link HERE!  They were amazing and you can ship them anywhere in the country too!
I really enjoyed adding more to our Ohio State Tree this year.  I especially love the helmet on top!
This is the beginning of my "6th Tree" it will be the "Smucker Tree." in the future!  I can't wait to show you the end result next year as I finally came up with an idea of how to "show Smucker" product on the tree.
This is our girls Christmas tree turned Valentine's Day Tree.  I have added some more to the tree but at least its a start!  We are on the crisp of February!!!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: