Pages

Monday, July 23, 2012

Party Time

This past weekend was super busy for us.  We had so many visitors and we loved it!!!  Suzi and Regina came in for about 24 hours and it just happened to be Ms. Suzi's birthday too.  The girls just loved it!  Suzi and Regina came down to see us last year in Florida too.  The support and love I get from them is indescribable.  They are amazing Christian friends that I am so glad God blessed me with.  It is wonderful to see the girls look up to them too!
On the same day, my cousin Heather was in town for a few hours, so she brought her kids over to play. 
They loved the pool and we were the only ones there because of the overcast sorta day.
Willow, Scarlett, Emily, Trace and KK....
And nothing beats some yummy treats after a hard swim.
My mother-in-law, Vicki came into town too, she helped us with some landscaping which was just wonderful.  After she left, my parents rolled into town with these two boys (my nephews Tagen and Adam) to help us out with Scarlett's surgery and babysitting Willow.  Love this picture as Scarlett is like really.....I have to put down the Ipad, Adam looks miserable and of course, Willow is hiding.  As you can see we had quite the busy weekend, but we loved it!!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: