Pages

Thursday, June 17, 2010

I went from this to this

I went from this.

 


To this

 


to this

 


and to beautiful this

 


Yes, on my birthday June 17 around 11:00, Sage Pelfrey went to be with Jesus. I went to bible study the morning of my birthday. I knew that things were not well in Ohio at the hospital, little did we know what God's plans were for that day. We left later that day for Ohio. The funeral was two days later. It was very difficult for Ryan and I as it had been our longest time away from Ohio and we were not able to see either of Jason and Crystal's twins. Sawyer went to be with Jesus weeks prior.

My 30th birthday was a special day. My birthday will always be a special day but now it will be extra special because I will always remember that was the day that Sage went to be with Jesus. Oh what a glorious day it will be when I get to meet them.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: