Pages

Saturday, June 12, 2010

Willow Bean

Our Willow Bean is becoming such a big girl. She is now around 10ish months. I haven't been so good to write down every minute of her life, but that is why I have this blog. I keep track of everything on here. So when I look back at the pictures I have an idea of what she was doing.

She has a little attitude.

This picture is her pitching a fit after she climbed to the top of this little playhouse and then it all came crashing down. Yep, I let her cry for about 2 more minutes while I found my camera and snapped a picture of this hot mess.

 


She is just so stinkin funny when she is in her cage.

 


Hairbows, Tutu's and big fat shoes.

I just love all three of the above and LOVE to adorn my children in them. Here is the thing, I can't paint, i can't do hair, I can't draw, I can't clean, I can't cook, I can't bake, I can't do a lot of things.

But one thing I feel I can do because I love it and its like an art masterpiece to me is dress my girls. I am not saying I do it well in others standards but I love to find all the pieces to the puzzle and put it on them. Just love it... and here is Willow with her big fat hairbow in.

 


One day I found her in her crib after she had been fussing all day and wouldn't take a nap. I think she just gave up and fell forward...ha

ok, it really was a little funny

 


Lets see,
you now have 6 teeth almost in and more are on their way as we see little white peepers
you have little blond fuze
you have the cutest button nose that we "bonk"
you are soooo long and tall...although no measuring going on in here
you like to eat anything and everything and even tried french fries the other day
you love to crawl everywhere and you are walking along the furiture like no ones business
you adore your sister and whatever she is doing
you have been sleeping through the night from about 8till7 but lately (like the past month since we have been home from ohio) you have been getting up at 5 and this business as to stop
you perk up when we say the O-H chant
you love the beach, just love the sand
you love to laugh and belly giggle
you are in clothes anywhere from 12 months and up, daddy usually throws sissy's clothes on you too.
Posted by Picasa


We can't wait to see what you do next?

No comments: