Pages

Monday, June 28, 2010

Just me and my girls



When we got back from Ohio,
pretty much the next night we adventured out to the
beach
to
eat

It was a little belated birthday dinner
and we so much fun!!


I hardly ever get in any pictures with the girls since the camera
is like glued to my arm pit.

so my wonderful camera man, grabbed the camera and took a few shots.



Willow bean and Mommy


Walking out to the ocean.



Thanks honey for the wonderful pictures, and wonderful memories. I will forever remember that care free night out at the beach, with no where to go and nothing to do but enjoy my family.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

Great pictures! I am sooo jealous that you can just pop on over to the beach anytime you want. We are heading out to Fl in September but will be in the Seaside/Destin area.