Pages

Monday, February 20, 2012

14 weeks

My sisters were trying to get a shot of my belly


We were trying to find the perfect pose


We just gave in and Amy took one of just my belly


I was like....stop the pain.


Then, we finally added Ryan and everything was perfect.  I have not been sick, except for a headache here and there.  I am thinking its all the caffeine I have cut out.  I crave taco's, sweets and mountain dew.  I have gained about 5 lbs.  Our due date is in August.  August is also Willow's birthday so it will be a busy month.  Scarlett will also be starting kindergarten in August.  I have just started to pull out maternity clothes and shirts, mainly because I am tired of my wardrobe.  We have so many exciting parties and events coming up, I can't wait to see what I pull out of those maternity bins.   We are having a gender revealing party, so stay tuned to see what we are having.  We will be serving a cake and inside the cake it will be pink or blue...only the baker will know what we are having until we cut it!!


Posted by Picasa

No comments: