Pages

Friday, May 15, 2009

How cool is this?!!!




So, because my blond hair gets in the way sometime
because i am very forgetful and sometimes its quite annoying
i didn't even remember that my other mother in law's middle is

KAY

yep, you heard me right....

So, now our next little girl is named after family and we are so pumped.

My middle name is Elizabeth, which has been passed down on my mom's side, so hence, Scarlett Elizabeth

The next little girl's middle name, is going to be Kay. (mentioned in another post)

Ryan's mom, Vicki Kay, my Grandma Erma Kay who just passed and Shari Kay Butler.

I really could hardly sleep, my excitement of this just kept me up... maybe by 1 a.m. i will doze off...


Scarlett playing with nana (aka.. Shari Kay Butler)

maybe by 1 a.m. i will have another brillant addition, but i am not sure it gets much better than this.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: