Pages

Sunday, September 26, 2010

Break

I know what you are thinking....
break
what does that have to do with the flat iron. 
Well, this free style broke on me a few weeks back. 
To be honest I wasn't completely happy with it and if anything happens to it, you get your money back or replacement.

Well, I called and they said, keep your other one, incase your new one breaks.  So now I have the super awesome bio-ionic  One pass flat iron and I love it!!

But really, speaking of "break," I have had a FOUR day break from my kids.  They flew up to Ohio with Daddy while he went golfing.  So mommy got a break.  I can't wait to pick them up tomorrow.  I liked my break, but I am ready to see my girls (and my hubby).
If you took pics of my girls while they were up north, please send them to me and I will post them (although I really can't blog about them....ha)
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

CristinB said...

My CHI flat iron is on its last leg....it will be a sad, sad day when I have to part with it!!

Jill said...

Yes, my CHI was on its last leg and now it has no legs. So my hairdresser suggested this bio-ionic line...love it