Pages

Friday, September 24, 2010

Can you believe

that I found an Ohio State t-shirt in Goodwill in Jax. (the nerve of someone donating that to Goodwill) and of course I bought it.

and Rochelle found a super cute dress that she was thinking of wearing to church. (click on her name for her blog)

We went to visit Sev Tamayo in the Brooks Rehab in Jax too.  (click on his name to read his caringbridge)

And yummy food at PF Changs to end the day.  Rochelle and I had so much fun relaxing and enjoying our day out.  It was nice to not have to worry about being gone for a few hours to get home to kids.  This was a much needed day out. 
Now onto the weekend for continuing to CLEAN my ENTIRE house.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Had such a fun day and of course with you...laughed a ton!

Laurie said...

You are such a good teacher to your girls!!!! I just looked at your other blog.
I wanted lipstick right after my girls came out too. After SK was born, the nurse said,"your make-up still looks great! haha!