Pages

Saturday, October 09, 2010

Costume Shopping

Cristin and I go way back.  Way back to when I first met Ryan.  (she is Ryan's cousin) and you can read her blog HERE.  She has always been such a great friend and cousin.  Her and Tom have two girls who are close in age with our girls.  She came to Orlando for a convention for dental so I jumped  at the chance to see a glimpse of Ohio in the month of October.  We had such a good time.  We went to the outlets and she got a super cute coach purse, and I settled for the sunglasses.  I am always near a coach outlet and I think it was nice for her to get to visit one. 

Can I just say that I had so much fun and a nice night out.  We stopped by a costume store on our way home to see if they had the costumes that the Butler's are going to attempt this season.  You will have to wait and see what we are doing, although Cristin knows.  Thanks Cristin for such a great night out with family. 

Posted by Picasa

No comments: