Pages

Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Pink it up


Besides loving the color pink, wearing the color pink, dressing my girls in pink....
 I had a pink party!


It was actually to spread awareness about breast cancer.  The website, http://www.jointhepinkarmy.com//, which most of you have joined.  It is to support our local community to build awareness and to offer mammograms for free.  I hope this picture captures how much fun we had.  A few girls left before I remembered that I wanted to snap a pic (of course for my blog) 


That evening a few got online and registered.  I have so many things that I have to accomplish to become a general in the "pink army" and I need about 40 more recruits.  I have done everything that I needed to do to become a general, except recruit 100 people, which for some reason is difficult.  I think people are nervous to sign on and do it.


Two more of my lovely recruits.  Jill and Jen having a great time socializing, which is what this event was suppose to be about.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: