Pages

Saturday, October 23, 2010

Ohio Weekend

Ryan and I had so much fun for about a 2 day getaway for our anniversary.  We flew into Columbus, Ohio.  We went to the buckeye game and enjoyed a few dinners without kids. My parents drove to pick up the kids and keep them for a few days. 

We ate breakfast at Provine's tail gate before we went to the game.  Craig recently lost his girlfriend a few months ago whom he dated for  about 7 years to an asthma (spelling?) attack.  He use to set up tailgate with her for years.  This is his first game back without her.  He was such a strong person although I think he was dealing with a lot that day. 

I just love the sun, the fall and the weather in Ohio.  The guys at the top of the hill enjoying the morning.

I wanted to get a picture of this beautiful tree to show my friends in Florida.  It was a beautiful day and an awesome weekend.  Thanks grandparents for helping out with the kids.  If you have some pictures for me to post, send them my way.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: