Pages

Thursday, January 01, 2009

Diet Coke

click on the link above, if you click the diet coke heading and it will send you to see the youtube click...its only 30 seconds.

So Diet Coke is my new year resolution. I have stopped drinking it now for almost 24 hours. My last sip was at midnight. I didn't cry, i wasn't over emotional, I wasn't dying for some today. Although I could have used some.

It turned into an obsession, an obsession that I need to spend on other things that are more important to me. I would sit and just drink a diet coke quietly, i would drink it going out, i would drink it in the car. I even stopped buying it and then every morning I would stop at the local gas station and buy some. If Scarlett was sleeping, I would go through the Wendy's drive-thru. They usually knew me by name. I would ask for the biggest diet coke ever! They usually hooked me up! Every time I went into a store, I had to buy one.

I can use my time more wisely.
I can drink water.
I can play with Scarlett
I can read my bible
I can take a nap
I can empty the diswasher
I will do something so that I am done with diet coke.

By the way, if you saw the clip on diet coke, I have been rollerblading lately. I am up to 5 miles. Although I can skate, I am not drinking coke too!!

I will update in a month and let you all know how its going and if i break!!

No comments: