Pages

Thursday, October 02, 2008

Hello


Hello.... well, i am going to attempt this and if it works, I am going to close down our family website www.thefamilypost.com/butlerfamily and start blogging on here! It is difficult to load pictures on our family website because of my laptop which i think was bought like in 2004... yep, its actually that old!! Also, i pay a monthly charge to load a picture for 5 minutes and its just way to difficult, however... if you don't see any blogging going on then i obviously have reverted back to our family page!!

btw... my sisters are blogging and its just stressin me out that i am not in on it...lol and Joanna you may as well jump on board so i know what my whole family is doing everyday!!!!!

ps... i finally was able to load a picture so i will get back with you if this blogging thing works!!

No comments: