Pages

Wednesday, March 21, 2012

The big reveal

I adore this man.  I love this man.  He puts up with me and all the things I get myself in to.
Yes, I asked if he would cooperate with me and not find out the sex of the baby at our 20 week check-up.  We had the tech put the sex of the baby in an envelope and then delivered it to Jamie, who made the cake.  The inside of the cake was either going to be blue or pink. And no we didn't know what color was inside until well....we cut the cake!   Everyone who came either had to wear pink or blue.  We invited a few close friends and we were off to cut some cake at Ryan's favorite beach eatery.
A friend even brought a board for everyone to write their names down on teams.
Team PINK
Team BLUE
The anticipation was building.
We were so stunned, we thought for sure we were having another girl.
It was such a wonderful surprise.
It was so fun.
Especially watching the fist pump!
The ultrasound picture showed clearly that it was a boy.
I am so glad we got a snap shot of everyone just after the news, too cute!
Mindy and I....
Jamie, who so graciously made the cake!
Fred and Ryan....(I went to Cambodia with Beth and these guys love to golf)
A few of us at the end of the night!  Thanks for sharing our exciting night with us.  We had so much fun and what a wonderful memory with our friends down south! Also,  Thanks to who ever grabbed my camera, as Ryan and I tend to not be in pictures together because I am usually taking them. 
Posted by Picasa

No comments: