Pages

Thursday, March 08, 2012

Party

Moving across the country calls for a party.  A few girlfriends threw together a party that was so much fun.  We were able to invite a lot of people since it was held at a park and it was a carry in.  It was such a special day.  Reflecting back to that day is a great memory and brings back 5 years of our family making memories in Florida. 
I had to post this picture of my beautiful Jamie, who made the cake above for the party.  For some reason I didn't have a picture of the two of us from the party.
Of course, the kids loved the sweets table.  The table was full of candy, sweets and yummy snacks. 
Sweet Candy and I before the party.  Click on over to her BLOG to see more pics from the party.
The guys having a good time.
Not sure why my big mouth is open, but since that is usually the case, I had to post the picture.
A view of the park!!
Some more fun girls including the other Jill in the front.
Sweet little Willow that had so much fun running around with her friends but especially her sitter Madison.
Our good friends, Tara and Derek were helping throw the event and Derek took pictures so it was nice to grab a picture of him.  I didn't take a lot of pictures but I need to get a cd of the pics so I can post them too.  They printed all the pictures from the party and put them into an album. 
Speaking of Derek and Tara....I was able to get a shot of them.
Yes, Ohio or bust.  I loved the candy theme and it was just adorable.  The day was perfect with wonderful friends.  The relationships we have made over the past 5 years in Florida is quite frankly unbelievable.  We were spoiled, we were lucky but mostly we were so blessed to have all of these wonderful people in our life.  We can't wait to go back to Florida as "vacationers" and not "locals."  We will miss the beach, the everyday experience with our friends and church but God has plans for us in the next city.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: