Pages

Wednesday, December 24, 2008

The Grill

So I am on the phone to my mom...
really quite funny
telling her about Scarlett's lovely artwork...see below post
Ryan comes in with his Christmas present(or so thats what he says)
HE BOUGHT A GRILL
we JUST have to grill our steaks for Christmas
(our grill blew up about 3 months ago and I wouldn't let him use it anymore)
I was on the phone, (now i was mad at Scarlett for not being a good listener...i was staring at our furniture)
I hear this loud truck outside
It's Ryan...your kidding he rented a truck to bring the grill
I can't tell you how hard my mother and I were laughing
The only thing I cared about was cost
He yells, only like 20$
Yah Ryan, it says right on the truck 79$

(i will have to take a picture of the grill)...lol




He really didn't pay that much it ended up being like 20!!! lol
Posted by Picasa

No comments: