Pages

Thursday, December 25, 2008

Late Christmas


After Christmas dinner and opening presents. We went to the beach. It was nice to go out and just walk in the sand for a little. We weren't sure how many times in our lives we would be able to walk on the beach on Christmas Day! While at the beach, I was able to talk to most of my family at my Grandpa and Grandma Hartzlers. I heard that the skits that everyone did was so funny. Try to look under Joy's blog (on my followers to the right side of the page) to see my family at the gatherings.


The Ronks (the other Jill and Ryan) invited us over for Christmas but we passed. However, later that night, we went over to visit Jill's family in from Canada. It was nice to visit with them for a while and meet her family. Macklya is her oldest niece and we made her show us some moves, it was crazy. I thought that my full tummy was going to explode.



This is the game... Scarlett follows Grayson everywhere and he loves it!!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: