Pages

Monday, May 07, 2012

The flower filled weekend

Yep, we were hoping for flowers or something with this letter....so we celebrated with $2.29 cookies.  The house in Florida is sold and the mortgage is paid off and this is what we got.... A LETTER!  But yes, I saved it anyways!
Friday's are the day that we go to The Little Gym for gymnastics.  The girls like to pretend they are reading to their "class" before they practice...ha
To think Willow is going to miss out on what Scarlett is doing would be a joke, Willow is Scarlett's little follower.
While Daddy was away for the weekend, us girls played.
Our friends, Doug and Jen had a Derby Party.  (Yes, this is a horse, but not a great picture of it)
The girls had so much fun playing with all the kids at the party.
Doug and Jen's little Corin loved the hat....I had to snap a quick picture before we threw it.
The girls and I after the party...I was trying to get a good picture of all of us without a ball or the dog...this was the best we could do.  I made the hats with the help of Scarlett, we tried to adorn them with flowers, BIG flowers.  We had so much fun, although Scarlett burnt her little finger on the glue gun by accident.
Jen just had little Kylie in the past month...she is a little sweetie and such a good baby.
Later, I had to grab a few more shots of this little bundle of fun.
You put this girl in some heels and she kicks it up, just like our weekend.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

twinkietotmom said...

What a fun party! I'm sure you are glad your house here in FL sold...I can't imagine having to wait on something like that when you've had to move. That's my one regret, buying a house here since we would like to move one day. I wish we had just kept renting, even though everyone says it's just a waste of money! I look forward to checking out more of your blog and your cute girlies!