Pages

Wednesday, May 02, 2012

Weekend with the twins

One of the biggest advantages of moving would have to be that we are about 3 hours from family.  Both Ryan and I adore our families.  We don't take it for granted and now we are able to see our family more.  This is Willow with Becca, she was reading her books.
Scarlett holding Becca
My girls trying to hold their cousins, it was a riot.
The girls are so much fun.  They don't stop and are into all sorts of things.  It is so nice to see them, as we haven't seen them since the Christmas holidays. (Leah is on our left and Becca is on our right)  They are 10 months!
About to tackle some books.
Mommy and Daddy went to IKEA with Grandma I-I so we were able to do the feedings!  Pretty sure they almost choked with the amount of food Willow wanted to shove in their mouth...ha
The girls wanted to feed them their bottles!
Cousins!!  Thanks for the wonderful weekend Hilty's and grandma I-I.  It is so nice to have family in on the weekends!!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: