I can't believe it..
Willow is really 6 months old.
Dearest Willow at 6 months:
- You are in the 100% for your height and 75% for your weight. You are 29 inches long and almost 20 lbs....
- You are sitting up like a rock star and scooting in circles and all over the floor.
- You are in 6-12 month clothes and i just love dressing you because you FIT into your clothes.
- you are still breastfeeding like a champ, and every once in awhile you get a bottle of formula if mommy wants to run out and do something without you.
- you are sleeping through the night from 8-6
- you drink at 6 a.m. and usually go back to sleep until you eat your breakfast (fruit) at 8 then go down for nap from 10-12, drink and drink for lunch, and then you are back to your afternoon nap from 2-4:30, you are flexible in the evenings
- you giggle and laugh at anyone that will give you a second.
- you babble on and on, we are working on the word "sissy" as Scarlett tells you this word alllll the time...
- you love playing with your sissy
- you LOVE rocking and watching Sports with daddy....i think thats your favorite right now.
- Everything goes Straight to the mouth.
- You do great in the nursery at church
- you are turning into a grocery baby as I am attempting to make you take naps in the stroller although it only last for 15 minutes, its better then nothing.
- i accessorize you all the time, but i tell daddy this is a very important thing for his girls to do.
We love you Willow Grayce.