Pages

Monday, March 29, 2010

Happy Birthday Mom

I have wonderful memories of my mom. One of which I knew I could always count on her. My mom has always been there for me. She was there when Scarlett was born and she came to Florida for when Willow was born. Thank you mom for being there for me, Happy Birthday!

 



Willow was just a few days old in this picture with her. She loved on her like she always loved me. Happy Birthday Mom.

 



Just a few months later, we took Willow up north to see everyone during the holidays. We were there for about 2 months. The holidays are a special time to spend with family. Thank you Mom for teaching me that. Happy Birthday

 



This is of my mom with Scarlett when she was just a year. It was always important to see and visit our grandparents when we were younger. Grandparents are such an important part of our family.

 


During my bible study that I am currently in which is called "Lord, change my attitude" I ran across a verse that I haven't read for awhile that made me think of my parents, especially my mom. I hope to do the same to my children. (and boy did i have an attitude growing up and YES, i still do...but don't worry, i am working on it)

"and these words which i commanded you today shall be in your heart, you shall teach them diligently to your children, and shall talk of them when you sit in your house, when you walk by the way, when you lie down, and when you rise up." Deuteronomy 6:6

Thank you mom for being such an awesome mom to all of your children (mmmm, 9 now through marriages, but who is counting) and all of your grandchildren.

We love you and hope you enjoyed your day, maybe it was on the lawn?
Posted by Picasa

No comments: