Pages

Sunday, March 14, 2010

My Hairdresser

I will be honest, I am a little picky when it comes to my hair. Those of you that know me would know that I have been going to the same hairdresser in Ohio at Kalioscope, Chris. She colors and cuts it, and I am good with that.

However, when I moved to Florida, I probably went to, well, more then i can count on one hand... many hairdressers.

I found Rachel Louise through another girlfriend (who is also blond) Lindsay and now about 4 of my blond friends go to her.

The problem: Rachel is pregnant

It's for real. I went to her shower.

 


So did Willow and Scarlett

 


Maybe she just put a ballon up her shirt and the nightmare will be over.


 
Posted by Picasa


yah, not so lucky, she is going on maternity leave in about 3 weeks....yikes...

1 comment:

CristinB said...

Maybe you should make a trip up to Ohio while she's on maternity leave!! LOL!!