Pages

Saturday, August 18, 2012

Lane Joseph Butler

 Lane Joseph Butler (aka LJ) arrived at 8:20 pm on Friday, August 17, 2012.  He weighed 7lbs, 8oz.  He was 20inches long.  He joins sisters Scarlett Elizabeth and Willow Grayce.  We are blessed beyond words with what God has given us.  We are so honored with this special gift. 

We are so thankful, so blessed and we are enjoying our third little bundle.
Lane's delivery had its roller coasters but by the time the hubby took this picture, I was very relieved and EXCITED!!! 
Loved these two during delivery....Dr. Johnson who delivered Lane Joseph and Bonnie, a nurse who was so wonderful till late in the evening. 
Lane was weighed for the first time.
Daddy handing me Lane after he was born, I was overwhelmed.
I was so excited that he was so healthy, breathing and just beautiful.
My hubby was just awesome during delivery.  I was in a lot of pain and he was such a stable, strong person and it really kept me calm. 
Dr. Johnson, one of the many OB's in our practice was just wonderful.  He was one of the first ones I met at the practice and I think he is just wicked smart.
Right after delivery I was able to feed Lane and Dr. Johnson was so supportive during the entire delivery process.
Daddy getting to hold his son after mommy fed him. 
I HAVE WAITED LONG ENOUGH
The girls just couldn't wait to hold baby brother. 
We are so blessed and Lane Joseph just completes us. 
Of course Lane had to get the girls a little something.....some calico critters and other little toys. 

A little neat thing about Lane's birthday is that it is my Uncle Dale's birthday too.  I called him that morning to wish him Happy Birthday.  I really wasn't sure if I would really go into labor that day.  It was 2 days after my due date so I knew I had a chance.  In this picture above he dressed up as a "farmer,amish,cowboy" for Scarlett's 4th birthday party.  We had a cowgirl birthday party and every one dressed up, but of course, Uncle Dale went all out for the kids and made it so much fun.  I have so many great memories of him just loving on all of his nieces and nephews.  One of my favorite things about my Uncle Dale is that he ALWAYS took me out on the boat and I love the water.  I am so thrilled that Lane shares his birthday with such a fun, loving and wonderful role model. 
As if my Uncle wasn't enough of a neat surprise to share on that day.  My girlfriend, Laura was induced earlier that day, we were wondering if we were going to have babies together and we did....just hours apart!!  Ryder Scott was born around 2:30 pm.  Our little rooms were just down the hall from each other.  It was such a neat memory.  (Ryder is on the left and Lane is on the right).  Lane is going to have some stories about his special day and who he shares that day with.  So glad I grabbed this picture of us together before we had those precious little boys.



  I can't wait to add more pictures of this little guy.  We are enjoying every minute!!  We love you so much LJ!!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: