- Thursday evening, the other Ryan and Jill watched Scarlett, we bought our brand new lazy boy for the baby finally and had a nice dinner at Bonefish Grill
- Garage sales were pretty good on Friday... went to buy a Thomas the Train table for Scarlett... got there when the doors opened, but just couldn't buy it... with two girls, ahhh where to put it!!
- I did get some other deals including Melissa and Doug toys for those of you that know what those are
- Saturday early woke up and primed/ painted
a. scarletts closet doors
b. scarlett's door to her bedroom
c. touched up baseboards
d. touched up lanai
e. finished red wall
- the "little ladybugs" room is finally in its last stages, we are now hanging things up... Scarlett needs to do a little bit more artwork this week to finish up the room
- tonight we are going to the art gallery then Ryan is going to run off to the outlets, he said he needs a new shirt for this week
- daddy's airplane will move for the last time on sunday this week and then he will be home until the baby comes
- daddy and scarlett are swimming at 6:00 p.m... its been kinda peaceful but they are coming in...gotta go
Sunday, we have church and then lazy day as daddy will head to the airport!!
i think the count down is two weeks..i have so much to do b4 this baby comes