Pages

Thursday, April 08, 2010

Happy 30th Birthday

Last night, I asked my husband if he was ready to turn 30, and he said sure. That's my husband, he is so optimistic and ready for the journey of life. I can't imagine a day without him.

This is the beginning of our family. I was due any day and we were at a Cav's game.

 


We added little Scarlett.

 


Then little Willow.

 


I know you think I was going to say we are adding another, NOPE, not yet.

Its a family picture of just a few weeks ago.


We are so blessed.

 
Posted by Picasa


I probably don't thank my husband enough for all the things that he does for me and our family. I love that he loves me. I love that he loves our children. I love that he loves all of our extended families. I love that he provides for us and especially so that I can stay home with the girls. I love him more each day.

I was talking to a friend the other day, and mentioned a book I had read. Love and Respect (Dr. Emerson Eggerichs). I read it over the holidays this past winter and it was about Loving and Respecting. I love working on my marriage for us and for our children. The book has helped me realize a lot of things that I needed to work on. Celebrating my husbands birthday every year is just a reminder to how God is so Good to us.

This came across one of my readings the other day and it came made me think of my husband.

It is always wise for a husband to be "humble in spirit" (1 Peter 3:8)

Happy 30th Birthday Honey!! We love you and hope you have a great celebration!!

1 comment:

Angie said...

we're doing a class on the Love & Respect book! GREAT stuff! God Bless you guys and Happy Bday to Ryan! Miss you all!